Western Ontario Competition Information Package
- General Information - guidelines to be applied to all WO
- Categories offered at Western Ontario Non-Qualifying
competitions, e.g. the various invitational competitions
- Reference information for technical requirements for all qualifying
- Categories offered at Skate Canada – Western Ontario
- Technical requirements including:
- WO Recreational Pre-Juvenile categories for Singles, Pair, Dance
- The WO Competition Information Package has been prepared by
the WO Championships Committee
to document sanction requirements and to standardize categories
for competitors with respect to solo length, event qualifications,
event names and required elements.
- Individual competition announcements will now include information
specific to the event only.
- WO Entry Forms must be used when registering for WO competitions,
unless noted (e.g. Sectionals and WO STARSkate Championships
use Skate Canada/Ontario prescribed forms)
- If you have any questions, please contact the WO
Section Championships Chair.
Categories NOT Included In the WO Technical Package
Technical requirements for Skate Canada Special Olympics, Skate
Ontario & Ontario/Canada Winter Games qualifying events are
not included in the package. Please refer to the WO Technical page for further documentation or to the Skate Canada
Rule Book for descriptions, technical requirements and rules governing
the conduct of events.